WEEK 28

People have been asking me how am I feeling about being pregnant. I think it's a great blessing and joy of course! But it's also not all the time and works for everyone... But at least for myself, I have been getting both the GOOD and the NOT SO GOOD...

When I say " not so good" it's not bad, you know. It's just things just don't work the way I want like...wanting the baby to kick later but not now, the pain to go away now but not later...These are the things that are really beyond my physical control but certainly I know God knows what's going through my heart and mind at all times...

Being in the 3rd trimester ( starting week 28 ) is going to be challenging especially because I know I am going to put on more KGs and the pains and pants are going to be coming more often, then the labour and delivery...All are going to take place within the next 12 weeks! I have to start sorting out the baby room and many more chores, hope my body will not wear me out. But all these are not going to stop me from thinking positively about the lil chiongster.

She shall be a reward for all our endurance and it's worth it!

No comments: